With 2012 just around the corner, we would like to start this blog with ten wishes for everyone reading this blog.
1. A safe, happy, healthy, prosperous new year, filled with moments of joy and peace.
2. Literacy for all – both children and adults.
3. Appreciation and support for all of the hard working educators who have dedicated their lives to the children of this world.
4. A heart-felt welcome home for our troops, with a multitude of great opportunities waiting for them upon their return.
5. A sinfully delicious treat, followed by a “0″ gain on the scales.
6. The ability to keep up with this fast moving technology we are experiencing (without having to repeatedly approach our own children for help and advice).
7. A world free of heart aches, regrets, guilt, worries, and hot flashes.
8. A nice boost in the economy, followed by a world where we are more satisfied with what we can save, than with what we can buy – so history doesn’t repeat itself.
10. Most of all, we wish that all of your own wishes and dreams come true.
Happy New Year from Penny and Nancy!
Nancy Telian and Penny Castagnozzi are the co-directors, authors, and lead presenters of the internationally known, research-based Reading with TLC programs, Lively Letters and Sight Words You Can See, which train phonemic awareness, phonics, speech production, and irregular sight words.
You may contact the authors at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.readingwithtlc.com 866-TLC-READ